Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Sunday, June 06, 2004

June 6, 2004 :: 4 a.m.

Woke with mild cluster (3-4 at about 4 a.m.)

I have been off the Vioxx for 2 days now. I was dubious of its effect (if any) but since I have been off it, I have felt near constant low grade cluster pain.

This is part of the "stupid" feeling I usually have during a cycle, I think. It seemed I was much more alert and in better spirits for the 10 days I was taking Vioxx. Even though it did nothing for any cluster over a 1-2 (that I could tell), it seemed to help the "long & low" ones that have been common in the last few years.

So maybe it's like really good Aleve.

Effects seem to be zero.

I will fill the optional prescription that Dr. Aronoff gave me. If it works as I suspect it will be a great help to at least feel better between teh severe ones.

Had a 1-2 at about 3 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home