Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Thursday, January 23, 2003

January 23, 2003

Started steroids yesterday. Felt kinda "high" and twitchy but I don't know if it was the medication or just lack of sleep. I took first dose around mid-mornin. Didn't feel any pain the rest of the day.

I can still "feel" my clusters... that I am in a cycle but there was no pain.

Until 7:00 the morning of the 24th I was awakened by a not so severe one that built to about a "3" or so. I retreated to the bath and considered the Axert but knew I would need to go to work soon and didn't want to try a new medication.

Also note that I could not get to sleep before around 3:30 last night.

Steroid points:
1) Later than usual getting to sleep
2) Felt twitchy and sick
3) Still had headache

I'm not sure if it had any effect but the headache WAS milder... I think I may be just coming off my cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home