Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Friday, October 14, 2005

October 14, 2005 :: 1 a.m.

Really bad one, maybe an 8 or 9. Went out tonight and he had a beer. It didn't even occur to me that he shouldn't do that because he's beginning a cycle. I don't know what I was / was not thinking -- I should have been more vigilant than that and at least said "you sure you want to do this?" I'm not sure if it didn't occur to him or if he thought about it and did it anyway (because if he doesn't ever go out and have fun or have a drink when he's not feeling well, then he'll never do anything).

Anyway, of course it was a bad idea. I started noticing him going into "headache mode" around 1 a.m. We got home about 2 a.m. and it was getting bad. Paced, tried to be one with the pain, but it was too damn painful. He's now in the bathtub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home