Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Saturday, November 05, 2005

November 5, 2005 :: 11:20 a.m.

Katy woke me up about an hour ago and I realized I still hurt. I think I have been sleeping through a 1-2 since the 5:50 a.m. attack. Hard to tell if this is a new one or the same one that never completely ended.

I passed out again and woke up on my own just now and it's bad. But it kinda sucks in the fact that it doesn't feel like just a cluster. It hurts behind the right eye but I also feel a different intense pain across my brow and forehead...

I honestly think I have both a mild cluster and a migraine...

12:00 p.m. Both headaches are bad. I can clearly feel them as separate almost competing forces. I want to lie still and yet I also have the normal cluster behavior too.

By around 1:00 the cluster started to break a bit and the other I think is responding to some Aleve.

Still very annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home