Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Woke with a 1-2

about an hour after waking I started to feel like I had no pain. I quickly rushed to get as much done as I possibly could and was amazed at how much more productive I was while pain free...

unfortunately Around 5:30pm a cluster started ramping up... I dropped the errands I was out running and headed straight home... It got up to about a 3 before I got to the house, I thought about pulling over and calling Katy to come get me but I was close and just stayed focused and was very careful. The cluster attack lasted for about an hour and a half. I had some mild twinges afterwards but started to feel better again. maybe just annoying waves the rest of the evening.

Here is an odd thing... its 6:16am, I haven't gone to bed. I am not tired in the least. I feel sorta "wooshy" I think from the Depakote that I took around 1am. But overall I feel pretty good and I am doing lots of stuff... I think I dont want to sleep because I feel good if that makes sense. Why wast any time I have without pain by sleeping?

Its not conscious mind you, I just keep thinking of things I want to do and I know that tomorrow these small tasks may seem like giant hurtles through the fog of a constant nagging pain in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home