Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Thursday, June 04, 2015

"Empty Cycle" Update

I think this recent "empty cycle" is beginning to wane. One thing I have noticed however is that powerful early morning headaches and long lasting Migraines seem to be flooding into the space left in the wake as I start to feel better in other ways.

It is not unusual for me to wake up with daily headaches for long stretches of time, but these from this last week have been quite intense and annoying. Also I had a pretty debilitating migraine for close to 10 hours today. Actually, it never fully left... I can still feel it, but late in the afternoon it started to fall below the threshold that I notice pain these days if you know what I mean.

All this just seems to make me trust my instinct that I am greatly more prone to headaches of all kinds than most people are. Lucky me. Now if science can just figure out for certain why the hell that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home