Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

3 day long strange feeling migraine

I'm a little freaked out at the moment, a few weeks back I started getting migraines that would last for several hours. I was getting them almost every day and then around five days ago they seem to to stop and I had a couple of days off from them.


Well, when they returned, it was in a bad way. I have had a headache now for about three days solid. The odd thing about it other than the extended duration is that it feels weird not just in the way that a migraine feels different from a cluster, but this seems to feel strange to me even for a migraine. It feels like something inside my head is bruised. Directly find my left eye moving up over my forehead and back across my scalp towards the center of the back of my head is a strip of sensitive skin and throbbing pain.

I know you're not supposed to have a headache for this long and I think the only reason I have tolerated it he is that I'm so used to having headaches that it's hard for me to consider that it might mean something more. I am afraid to go to sleep right now.

I'm definitely calling the doctor tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home