Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sept. 25 2006, Feeling beat up today

Or maybe it should be "beat down".

Yesterday I awoke with a pretty harsh headache and It has stayed with me now in varying intensity levels up till now... I expect i will have it when I try to go to bed tonight and I would not be surprised if I wake up with it in the morning again.

I have been thinking all day about how useless I feel, always tired... always in pain... always under-motivated.

I don't know if this is the start of a ramp up to a new cycle of intense short "knock you on your ass" attacks, but even if its not I am so tired of hurting and feeling guilty for hurting.

1 Comments:

  • did you already try to log your headaches in long terms and try to analyse the cause? I was trying this the last 2 years with a home brew software:

    http://www.earlybirdy.ch/headache/headache.html

    It didn't make any magic, but I was able to find out when I did intensive jogging with a pulse of 160 (I'm 36), my headache minimized from 4 time a week to 2-3 time a month.

    Maybe this can help you to?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/30/2007 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home