Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Woke with mild headache on the cluster side, lasted all morning..

Level 3 migraine started around 2pm Blah, blah, blah, blah.. sucks to be me, business as usual.


This is about the story of the last week... no big attacks just lots of tiring pain in the "mild /annoying/level 1" range. A few spikes into the 2-3 range.

I think its safe to say that my cluster cycle is tapering off... but as has become common in the last few years I don't think that means I will be headache free. Merely that the pain in the cluster area will be dull, mild to annoying and last for hours if not days, (have I described my "compressed spring" theory?" The more recent addition of the migraines which have their own schedule will insure that I don't get to have any significant time without "company".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home