Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

Monday, February 04, 2019

Minor Attack in 2019

For the last few weeks I have felt "out of it", had fatigue especially in my legs, had bad bouts of daytime sleepiness, and felt cognitively less "sharp"... All symptoms of what I have been calling my "Empty Cycles". Well yesterday I got a bit of a conformation in the form of a mild cluster attack. It was hardly painful in comparison to the knock down screamers I used to get, but it was definitely the old familiar pains squarely behind the right eye along a plane drawn between the backs of the temples. In fact I can feel a little flare up right now... with makes sense. This is traditionally about my early morning "time" for my second daily attack (or first attack depending on how you look at it cause they would come after midnight between 1-3 am).

This still happens now and then, so I am not FULLY done with them. BUT! I have to tell you. It is all SO much better! This is nothing, a little annoyance really. I may be a little grumpy, not sleep as well, but it will be over soon and I can go back to just having migraines with I still get all the time but are manageable. If anyone is reading this. Try to remember that clusters do end for many people. They have mostly ended for me. I know it's hard. I know it hurts. but it can get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home